You asked for more merch, and we answered! We’re rolling out new items on the store at DrGreger.org and celebrating with a flash sale. (As always, all proceeds go directly to support NutritionFacts.org). One of the requests has been for organic and US-made shirts, so check out the new designs here. Fill this vibrant new tote bag with all of your greens, beans, and berries. And slap our new stickers onto your laptop, water bottle, or bike.
From now until July 21, get 15% off all new merchandise (note: discount is automatically applied at checkout). See them all at DrGreger.org under Swag and Outreach.
Fasting Webinar Next Week
All of the information will eventually be available for free on NutritionFacts.org, but for a donation to our 501c3 non-profit, you can hear it all first and ask questions right on the spot. To register for the intermittent fasting webinar, visit https://nutritionfacts.org/webinar/intermittent-fasting.
Become a Monthly Supporter
When you become a NutritionFacts.org monthly supporter, you are joining an amazing group of individuals who help ensure the latest in evidence-based nutrition reaches people all around the world. Sign up as a monthly supporter today by using this form and choosing the “recurring-monthly” option. Not only are donors the wheels that keep the 501c3 nonprofit NutritionFacts.org running, but they are also eligible for free digital downloads of the new video volumes, as well as gifts throughout the year. Go here to see the rewards, though the biggest reward is knowing you are saving lives!
Hiring App Developer
Interviewed on Fox Business
I was honored to be interviewed on Mornings with Maria a few weeks ago. Check out the clip here.
Live Q&A July 25
- Facebook Live: At 12:00 p.m. ET go to our Facebook page to watch live and ask questions.
- YouTube Live Stream: At 1:00 p.m. ET go here to watch live and ask even more questions!
Michael Greger, M.D.
PS: If you haven’t yet, you can subscribe to my free videos here and watch my live, year-in-review presentations:
- 2012: Uprooting the Leading Causes of Death
- 2013: More Than an Apple a Day
- 2014: From Table to Able: Combating Disabling Diseases with Food
- 2015: Food as Medicine: Preventing and Treating the Most Dreaded Diseases with Diet
- 2016: How Not To Die: The Role of Diet in Preventing, Arresting, and Reversing Our Top 15 Killers