A very generous donor has offered to match all donations up to $10,000. Donations can be made through this form. We realize these are unsettling and uncertain times for many, so we are keeping our upcoming webinar completely free (see below). If you are able to and would like to support our work, now is a great time to do so, thanks to this wonderful donor.
COVID-19 Info Page and Another Webinar
But you don’t have to wait for the book to learn more about how we got into this situation and what we can do now. Check out these resources all about COVID-19 and pandemics:
- COVID-19 Info Page
- Blog post based on my last webinar
- Replays of special live Q&As on Facebook and YouTube
- Pandemics: History & Prevention video
- I’ve also been doing several interviews about this issue, including one with Earthling Ed and another with Plant Based News.
I’ll be doing another webinar on May 27th. The information will be similar to this month’s webinar, but in the form of our usual, polished videos rather than just me as a talking (and walking) head. Click here to register for the webinar for free. As always, those videos will eventually be out on NutritionFacts.org after the webinar, but I want to give everyone a chance to hear it early and participate in the live Q&A. Note that Zoom limits us to 5,000 webinar attendees so register now.
How to treat the cause by preventing the emergence of pandemic viruses in the first place (a video I recorded more than a decade ago when I was Public Health Director at the HSUS in Washington DC).
A review of reviews on the health effects of animal foods versus plant foods.
We have an uncanny ability to pick out the subtle distinctions in calorie density of foods, but only within the natural range.
Live Q&As TODAY, April 23
Every month now I do Q&As live from my treadmill, and today, April 23 is the day.
- Facebook Live: At 12:00 p.m. ET TODAY go to our Facebook page to watch live and ask questions.
- YouTube Live Stream: At 1:00 p.m. ET TODAY go here to watch live and ask even more questions!
You can now find links to all of my past live YouTube and Facebook Q&As right here on NutritionFacts.org. If that’s not enough, remember I have an audio podcast to keep you company at http://nutritionfacts.org/audio.
Michael Greger, M.D.
PS: If you haven’t yet, you can subscribe to my free videos here and watch my live, year-in-review presentations:
- 2019: Evidence-Based Weight Loss
- 2016: How Not To Die: The Role of Diet in Preventing, Arresting, and Reversing Our Top 15 Killers
- 2015: Food as Medicine: Preventing and Treating the Most Dreaded Diseases with Diet
- 2014: From Table to Able: Combating Disabling Diseases with Food
- 2013: More Than an Apple a Day
- 2012: Uprooting the Leading Causes of Death