My new DVD starts streaming today
Here’s the full list of chapters from the new volume—a preview of what’s to come over the next few months on NutritionFacts.org:
- Dr. Gundry’s “The Plant Paradox” is Wrong
- How to Avoid Lectin Poisoning
- Are Lectins in Food Good or Bad for You?
- Benefits of Turmeric for Arsenic Exposure
- Fever Benefits for Autism in a Food
- Fighting Autism Brain Inflammation with Food
- Best Foods for Autism
- Is Sodium Lauryl Sulfate Safe?
- Is CABP in SLS-Free Toothpaste Any Better?
- Does Cell Phone Radiation Cause Cancer?
- Cell Phone Brain Tumor Risk?
- Is it Worth Getting Annual Health Check-Ups?
- Is it Worth Getting an Annual Physical Exam?
- Eczema Treatment with Evening Primrose Oil, Borage Oil vs. Hempseed Oil
- Eczema Treatment with Coconut Oil, Mineral Oil, vs. Vaseline
- The Best Diet for Fibroids
- The Best Food for Fibroids
- Are Avocados Healthy?
- Culture Shock: Questioning the Efficacy and Safety of Probiotics
- The Best Food for High Cholesterol
- Amla vs. Drugs for Cholesterol, Inflammation, and Blood-Thinning
- Lycopene Supplements vs. Prostate Cancer
- Tomato Sauce vs. Prostate Cancer
- Saffron vs. Memantine (Namenda) for Alzheimer’s
- Best Food to Prevent Common Childhood Infections
- Lead Contamination in Fish and Game
If you were a regular supporter, you’d already be an avocado expert, a lectin lexicon, having already received a link to the new DVD. New DVDs are released every nine weeks. If you’d like to automatically receive them before they’re even available to the public, please consider becoming a monthly donor.
Anyone signing up on the donation page to become a $25 monthly contributor will receive the next three downloads for free, and anyone signing up as a $50 monthly contributor will get a whole year’s worth of new DVDs (as physical DVDs, downloads, streaming, your choice). If you signed up for physical copies, you should have already received this volume, but if not please email DVDhelp@NutritionFacts.org and we’ll make everything all better.
Live Q&A Today
Michael Greger, M.D.
PS: If you haven’t yet, you can subscribe to my free videos here and watch my live, year-in-review presentations: